Disruptive Tech, Optics Technology, Augmented Reality
DigiLens is a leader in smart glass technology for use in aeronautics, automotive and consumer electronics applications. DigiLens specializes in advanced holographic optical materials and copy technology for AR waveguide displays. Leveraging a toolbox of optical IP cores, the company has developed unique optical solutions for government and corporate organizations performing ”Optical Origami” on some of the toughest display and imaging applications.
- Extended Reality, Not Virtual Reality, Will Be the Next Big Thing
- DigiLens Secures Investment from UDC Ventures and Samsung Ventures for Holographic AR Displays
- Holographic Waveguides: What You Need To Know To Understand The Smartglasses Market
- Jonathan Waldern made Silicon Valley home to develop VR systems and head-up displays for bikers
- Augmented Reality Display Maker DigiLens Nabs $25 Million
- Toward Truly Glasses-sized AR: First Look at DigiLens’ AR HUD Reference Headset